You may also download a printable The Warren Event Agreement.
1. All Guests must be 21 years of age or older, unless otherwise approved by The Warren.
2. All Events are considered non-exclusive unless otherwise agreed upon herein.
3. For non-exclusive Events, a 50% deposit on all food or $300, whichever is greater is required at time of booking to guarantee time, date and menu.
4. For exclusive Events, a 50% deposit on all food or $1,000, whichever is greater is required at time of booking to guarantee date and time.
5. For non-exclusive events, the deposit becomes non-refundable thirty (30) days prior to the Event.
6. For exclusive events, the deposit becomes non-refundable one hundred and twenty (120) days prior to the Event.
7. Deposits for all December events are non-refundable from the time they are paid.
8. The remaining charges incurred by the Host are due at the conclusion of the Event.
9. The number of Guests must be confirmed by the Host 10 days in advance. Should the number of the Guests go beyond the confirmed number the Host may be charged the per-person price plus 15% for any additional food required, plus tax and service.
10. All menus must be confirmed 10 days in advance of the Event. Additions and changes agreed to by The Warren after that point may carry a change fee of 10% of the cost of the items added or changed.
11. Except for exclusive events, the Host must submit a Guest List to The Warren 24 hours in advance.
12. The Warren must approve all changes, such as time of Event, number of Guests, and other event details, prior to the event. All expenses incurred due to the approved changes will be added to the final bill with tax and service added to the total.
13. In order to provide the highest quality products, all buffets will be open at the time the Host specifies prior to the Event, and will be closed no later than 2 hours after they are open. If the Host requests a delay in the opening of the buffet, we will attempt to comply and maintain the open buffet for 2 hours. The Warren cannot guarantee quality products if the buffet opening is delayed more than 30 minutes. However, under no circumstances will any buffet remain open past 10:00pm, unless The Warren has been reserved exclusively for the Event.
14. For all seated dinner, Hosts must specify the time Guests will be seated and served. Delays in seating Guests must be approved by The Warren and in no case will be delayed beyond 60 minutes. All delays beyond 15 minutes may carry a $100 charge for every additional 15 minutes the seating is delayed (e.g. A 60 minute delay in seating will carry a $300 delay charge.) In the case of a delay beyond 15 minutes, food quality cannot be guaranteed.
15. No food or beverage may be carried into The Warren and/or served unless expressly outlined in this Agreement.
16. All audio-visual equipment or recordings must be tested at least 24 hours prior to the event. Due to the time in setting up and testing audio visual presentations, audio visual requests made the day of the event may not be honored.
17. In most cases, the Club will be available to the Host one hour prior to event start time should the Host choose to decorate. All decorations must be approved by The Warren and confetti is specifically prohibited.
18. Should the event run beyond the allotted end time, a charge of $1000.00 may be added to the final bill.
19. All music played at The Warren shall be determined solely by the Warren Management unless otherwise agreed upon and, under no circumstances will the Host have any influence over the music or volume level after 10:00pm.
20. The Host shall be responsible for the actions of their Guests and will assume responsibility for any damage done to The Warren’s furniture, fixtures, and equipment, as well as the area surrounding the building.
21. The Host will not display any signs or advertising material without prior written consent from The Warren.
22. The Host and their Guests shall comply with the laws and ordinances, rules and regulations of all governmental authorities that have jurisdiction over the premises.
23. The Warren is not responsible for damage to the automobiles of any Hosts or Guests.
24. The Warren is not responsible for lost or stolen items. The Warren will not be held responsible for items left behind.